That cute love the truth that every day that goes by I love a little more, hopefully always be with me, love me as I am and not change it for anything. =) unfolded and I sometimes say to me in my ear:
"What good to breathe, to feel alive!
so good that you pass my way!".
Surrounded by a circular mirror,
am so happy with this particular schizophrenia.
What pleasure is to find wherever you go!
much as I tell my jokes always make me
grace.
If I go, if I sleep, life goes.
filly know what I always be faithful! Lucky
fall early on so well!
And I and I get up every morning, happy and safe
.
I make breakfast,
serve me in bed and there I
,
often am, I dedicate a arrechucho
:
safe sex, safe
, without ceremony,
doubt that nothing satisfies me more than a server , often
am for love.
And what can I do if people
sentenced me to oblivion, to be self-
if it will survive, which is little more crazy
bad company.
What beautiful, how fun is living with me!
Descojonado my last idea!
awake And wait again when you return,
or cook for me my favorite dish,
not find in the bathroom more hair than mine.
only I control, I just determined,
my hygiene habits.
cry on my shoulder when no one understands me.
If I feel I'm looking at the moon, I swear
love forever.
Surrounded by a circular mirror, I'm happy
with this schizophrenia as particular. And I
.
And I and I get up every morning, happy and safe
.
I make breakfast,
serve me in bed and there I
,
often am, I dedicate a arrechucho
:
safe sex, safe
, without ceremony,
doubt that nothing satisfies me more than a server , often
am for love.
And what can I do if people
sentenced me to oblivion, to be self-
if it will survive, which is little more crazy
bad company.
And I and I get up every morning, happy and safe
.
I make breakfast,
serve me in bed and
here I go, I am often
, I dedicate a arrechucho
:
safe sex, safe
, without ceremony,
doubt that nothing satisfies me more than a server, often
am for love.
And what can I do if people
sentenced me to oblivion, to be self-
if it will survive, which is little more crazy
bad company.
0 comments:
Post a Comment