WOLAAAAA ¡¡¡¡¡ ALL XDD (my poor blog snif snif, I strange peke)
First of all I congratulate you all geeks and non geeks XD mmm good too, but today is a special day for anyone who is considered a fan or follower of anything related to manga, anime, or cualkier thing they call us geeks, whether video games books or whatever we like and makes you feel good about ourselves because after all, that's what counts, right? feel good about ourselves always and above all ^ ^ so ...
LIVE THE FRIKIS! WE LIVE! XDD
And here I leave a page of What? dealing as they say 'new generation of geeks'
Y bienvenidos a todos los nuevos afiliados y seguidores de este blog ^^ espero no defraudaros en nada y que os guste seguir aki.
Vereis no actualizo desde hace mucho porque mi pc esta muerto... literalmente XD , en unas semanas seguramente que ya este por fin arreglado , pero creedme es dificil encontrar un sitio donde me lo arreglen sin toquetearme otras cosas para que se estropee en un mes y volver a llevarlo u.u son unos estafadores todos ...
Asique xD esa es la razon , mientras tanto intentare que mi hermanito me leave your computer and can be updated at least entries like this, but no downloads for a while but Trankil be only temporary, and when I return back as ever at least 20 tickets per day if you prontito aver XDD I can go back, because that's all folks, see you next time you can catch the pc to my brother, kisses to all, you byeee
kiero
0 comments:
Post a Comment