Cast Illusion
Well, yes, the title is literal, I have been "melted" the illusion of returning to my blog as before, and the "$%&/=?! esque [expletive] computer shop managed not entirely my uu pc and I have been cast by some bad contact or who knows what, if my laptop esque has died again and still I have pending a claim to that store aunk sincerely believe that my fully -.- pass (damn .. ..) I feel that this does not happen, but at least my brother (thanks to a small bribe wuajajaja) I leave your computer once in a while XD and next week I start classes, which may be updated in time
technology (in the k the teacher does not have a clue about computers and let us do XD yuhuu keramos k) ^ ^ asik at least not all was lost, thanks to everyone for visiting this blog and your support in addition to the inconvenience, everyone a kiss byee! > / / / <
0 comments:
Post a Comment