Monday, April 27, 2009

Lump Upper Gum And Cheek

Adios Dulcinea



I decided to write after all mourn.
My tears today are these verses that
your absence can never erase.
I go as I came into your life. Quietly
I leave, I go.
But forget me so hard, so hard for me
say goodbye ...

Today I returned to it that never again

those walks back to the hotel
in which you pushed me to not lose a single moment
making love.


I will see you grow I'm going to live
Inhale

and try to find another way another love.

Every time I try to lose
fear of falling,
I bump into myself and let out

who loved me, and I run
light.

The soil of my life wears wraps
daughters of a goodbye.
my destiny is to love and farewell,
ask permission to live.


You left
neglected in every corner of my soul, little pieces of your heart. Forgot
You left your smell in my soul.
asleep clutching a flower.

grow off of you, I'm going to live

Inhale

and try to find another way, another love.

I do not know if I lose or I find
,
I feel so alone, but to my hell

go in search of everything that I gave you.

Today I again understand that you will never

to caress before bed,
and stuck to my chest

ask me hug you and not let go. I will see you

grow

I have to go and find my way.

And never forget what you wanted me, love.

Every time I try to lose
fear of falling,
I bump into myself and let out

who loved me, and I run
light.

Goodbye, my life, I I,
let you go.
will live in your memories,
never forget you. Goodbye
Dulcinea, I go.

And if we turn to see, just hold me
. I'm still that child

afraid to mature.
sleep hit your picture, my love.
Adios Dulcinea, my love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment