Friday, March 13, 2009

Best Ammo Marlin 30-30

Era Mentira ... Motivation and Personal Growth

He called life before I met you ... was a lie
He called life before I met you ...

was a lie I thought I could live without you ...

was a lie I thought you had Olvidao ...

was a lie because it would give my life just to hear you laugh with me was a lie


but I can live with all these lies,
but never without your forgiveness

(my favorite poem) Wuthering

He called life before I met you ... I thought it was a lie
could live without you ...
was a lie I thought you had Olvidao ... poque
was a lie I'd give my life just to hear you laugh with me was a lie

but I can live with all these lies,
but never without your forgiveness
thought I could live without you ...
was a lie I thought you had Olvidao ... poque
was a lie I'd give my life just to hear you laugh with me was a lie

but I can live with all these lies,
but never without your forgiveness

0 comments:

Post a Comment