Recommendations: Sleeping Giant Music
The Blowers Daughter"
And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new
-----------
-----------
Y es asi
justo as you said it would be Life goes easy
most of the time and so a small history
no love, no glory
not a hero in your sky
I can not take my eyes off you I can not take
my eyes off you I can not take my eyes off you
I can not take my eyes off you
I can not take my eyes off you
And so just like you said it should be
we forget the breeze Most
time And so it is more cold water
trumpeter's daughter refused
girl I can not take my eyes off you
I can not take my eyes off you
I can not take my eyes off you
No I can take my eyes off you
I can not take my eyes off you
Did I do you hate?
Did I say that I want to leave everything behind?
I can not
out of my mind I can not
out of my mind I can not
out of my mind I can not
out of my mind I can not
out of my mind My mind, my mind
Until I find someone else. ...
(here on acoustic)
0 comments:
Post a Comment