weeeeee *-* and awards come again, and I'm back will not take them both XD, thank you very much to Airi-chan for giving me this great prize ^ ^ you really are friendly * O *
RULES
Answer the following 4 questions ^ ^.
1 - What is your favorite manga? ufffff mmm very very difficult I think I choose Fruits Basket, my first manga, for his drawings so well made and the original story.
2 - What is the OST do you like? The Shugo Chara * O *
3 - How many anime series to calculate that you have seen? I think this will answer the same as Airi-chan XD "Puff, many ... I'll say 100 say something XD"
4 - What you did not manga like it? none for now, all I always stay at 2 comics to finish and can not find any site for T ^ T
Pass this award to 5 blogs
>. o okii
Y the 5 winners soooooooon ~
· Binilla
· Sergio kun
· Montse
· Hikari-Chan
· LenxRin
0 comments:
Post a Comment