Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Triggers A Scorpio Man To Love A Woman

Season Awards (8)

* Award "Seven Colors"

With
Honoka!







7 You have to choose things that make you happy, and 7 Blogs to grant the award. What makes me happy is:

1 ♥ My Boyfriend Cane
2 ♥ Read
3 ♥ Music
4 ♥ Draw
5 ♥ write in this blog
6 ♥ Days
rain
Receive 7 ♥ surprises (pleasant, of course)

Blogs winners!:

* below *
* Happy Meme
101 *

Thanks again
Honoka - ^ ^ -





* Rules: Put 10 things that you like and pásaselo to a maximum of 10 blogs.


-My Boyfriend-My friends @ s XD
-Chocolate-

-Drawing Anime
-Video games (FF)
-read romantic novels, write this blog

-get wet in the rain, Dance and sing



And here are the blogs to which the step:


* below *





* (> "" <) ㊅ ~*'¨¯¨'*·~ - Captivating ㊅ ~*'¨¯¨'*·~-
(= ' ω '=) ㊅ ~*'¨¯¨'*·~- ㊅ ~*'¨¯¨'*·~- ㊅ ~*'¨¯¨'*·~-
-(,,)-(,,)- ㊅ ~*'¨¯¨'*·~- ㊅ ~*'¨¯¨'*·~- ㊅ ~*'¨¯¨' * · ~ - *
Honoka
Thanks! : 3


"Eye of toad, frog legs, good luck every week! Bat wings, tail earthworm today and always be very happy! Wheels hippopotamus, dragon horns, that nobody ever hurt your heart! Snake teeth, bones of dog, NEVER forget that I kiero mucho! Nail cat, chicken feathers, God free of swine fever! SPELL broom, broom, every year I get more beautiful. Toad, frog, this year I go back better. Caldero, Calderito, I abound as currency. If in 2010 the good fortune you enjoy, 8 Burj @ s in your blog should copy. "

Here l @ s 8 @ s
Burj
● ▽ ●

* below *




* ** Here I will put my rewards @ s of these awards, which are free to you please take a kiss to all and congratulations: 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment